Being the mom of a toddler is amazing. Watching Buggy grow and change every day is a wonderful experience, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. She is creative, funny, smart, curious, and goofy. The more she grows the more silly, weird, and awkward things I find myself saying! Here is a list of things I’ve said recently that are just plain ridiculous!
- Don’t color on your brother’s face!
- You can’t only eat ketchup for breakfast. Eat your fruit. (She then proceeds to dip her fruit in ketchup)
- Stop sniffing your brother’s diapers!
- That is butt cream, not chap stick. Get it away from your face! Ick!
- No, that’s not your Dada, that’s a small white girl. Your dad is big black man. Wrong on all accounts!
- Why are you wearing you swim suit over your pajamas?
- Stop touching your brother’s butt. Butt’s are not for touching!
- That is not our car! (This happens every time we pass a car, she always tries to get in other people’s cars!)
- No, you cannot have your toothbrush back. (An all out toddler fit ensues while I continue, talking mostly to myself) Your toothbrush fell on the floor of Chipotle and I don’t care if you cry about it, I am getting my damn burrito!! And you’re not getting this toothbrush back! Ever!
- Buggy! Stop! Your brother can’t eat goldfish! (one minute later…) Stop feeding him grapes! Just don’t feed him anything. Got it?
What funny things have your kids said?